Sunday, 6 January 2019

[weekly review] w1 2019

Thoughts
 Happy New Year! I did a fair bit of review last week (here for trades; here for annual expense; here for net asset), so i have a rough idea what i need to do for 2019.  I have been talking about growing my investing knowledge, and i have started doodling more thoughts in it, so stay tune for it.



Trading Transactions
Ying Li International. consider this a FOMO buy, although i have eyed it for awhile (here). but i didn't plan it out over the weekend..... I planned my trade on the spot and executed it !!! But anyway this counter had reversed (confirmed) .. it pulled back once, then trended higher before pulling back again... I entered on the break of its second pullback. lets see how this go!


Holdings
Jardine C&C. Some movement spotted, but still within consolidation range, within 1-2 weeks there should be a big move, likely higher because it is uptrending ( price abv 200ma)


Fu Yu. Similar play as Jardine, but i guess there might not be much fundamentals behind this counter, i will observe this counter, and exit where nec.



No comments:

Post a Comment