
Yes, this is very weird.
After i decided to use some spare time to clean up my transactions, i came up with the completed transactions for the year. and i was not happy!

- Big Losses! In fact my top 10 losers ranking added 3 new entrants...
- No Big Winners! Actually there were a few counters that i looked at but didnt hit the buy trigger because i was busy at work, or really had no time to buy. kinda sad!😟😟😟
- Realised loss of an Income Investment Counter "Singapore O&G". I exited the position because it hit some of my reasons for exit. it is painful, but i guess better run away and redeploy my resources else where.
I guess the silver lining is that i have about $5K of dividends received, and $9.4K of unrealised gains. Squaring off, i lost $2.3K definitely, not the best feels when everyone is reporting new cap gains/ good dividend this year end!
Summary
see here for 2018, 2017, 2016
Realised Capital gain; - $7.3K
Dividend Received: ~$5K
Invested Amount (SG Markets) : $137.5K (unrealised of $9.5K)
Net Asset Gained +$58K, Expense: $31.4K (see here)
- Traveled to Melbourne
- Gift Mobile Phones to Loved Ones
- wedding & baby showers
- top-up CPF
Hi SLTRW,
ReplyDeletewhat's your average holding period for those counters you mentioned?
Do you set any TSL or LSL?
Hi, I trade 50 to 200 days.
DeleteBut if my idea is invalidated, I will exit.
2019, I'm too ill disciplined 😔😔😔😔
But huat to 2020!
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020! May this year be a better trading year =)
ReplyDelete