Sunday, 3 June 2018

[weekly review] ww22 2018 - Health is greater than wealth!

Thoughts
On Wednesday I visited a close friend  at the hospital after being told he got a mild stroke! He was in his early 30s, and was fitter than I am! I spent some time together with him and saw how frustrated he was because he could not speak,  could not move one side of his body, and even the good side had some issues.... just as I changed job and felt excited about it... I also could see my friend was super worried about his employment.

This led me to think about how it could have been me.... and how we must only do things that matter!  really food for thought.


transaction

Sino Grandness. bought as reversal play for capital gains. I must admit that for this reversal play, i actually committed more risks than i would about another 20% more risks than i would normally. I entered this position when it broke out of the "bull flag" by sacrificing some meat, i get higher amount of probability.


Chip Eng Seng. Exited because the counter traded side-way. quite fortunate that i exited at 94c before it dropped a bit further. quite lucky

holdings
Sabana. Reversal play still ongoing, entered this position 2 weeks ago (see here). just thinking maybe i should have entered when it  breaks above rather than during the consolidation period.


China sunsine. Entered the trade a few weeks ago (here).Uptrend playing out, however, there might be a chance that it change from a dip on an uptrend to a sideway trade... look at the chart from mid Mar to now... I am cautious... if it can break 1.6 can keep, but if it reverses at 1.6 i will need to exit, and needless to say if it breaks down 1.475 line i can exit too. risk allocated $312.


Comfort Delgro. Reversal play happening nicely (see post when i entered here). Next resistance at 2.6.. 2.8 and then 3.0... see if there is a set up around the 2.8 region will scale up... the price run up quite quickly so need to  plan before hand other wise....i reduce my SL to the red line from the pink line (exposure of risk reduced from $250 to about $126).


Japfa. ok to hold on (here for entry post). risk exposed $250.


CSE Global. Entered here, look for set-up to scale up if there is a chance!


DBS. should look to exit as trading sideways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment