Thoughts
Last week, I executed a number of exit trades because they hit my stop loss. I just thought it was very important to execute based on plan, otherwise the human mind of trying to be "right" will cause me to hold onto losing counters far too long till i lose money.
Activities
Raffles Medical Group. EXITED. This speculative trade was invalidated, as it touched the stop loss point. There was also strong bullish volume spotted.
Golden Agri-Resource. REDUCED. I shared earlier that i added more of GAR as there seems to be a possible breakout, but i also broke my scaling up rules (see here). This is confirmed a false breakout, so reduce holdings on this counter first then.
Overall
My incoming holdings are Global Inv ( not doing too well), Mapletree Greater China Commercial trust, Suntec reit. With a speculative asset of MM2 Asia which has not moved much. so nothing much to talk about.


No comments:
Post a Comment