Foreword
I'm lately very late.
but i need to keep up the momentum to track my activities. so here it is!
Growth Counters
Guocoland. was planning a scale up due to strong bullish volume!
Golden Agri Resource. There was a failed breakout, however price did not cut my SL. I am vested as part of the bottom picking.
Income Counters
Chip Eng Seng. There was news that this counter's profits dropped by 90+% however it seems like the price was not affected. I'm holding out on this counter because it gives good dividend.
Mapletree GCC. The quantitative fundamentals have not changed, they own the same number of malls at attractive locations. While e-commerce is quite a big thing these days with Taobao and its like, the key thing i see as its moats lies in high urban population density cities ( HK and ShangHai) that Mapleetree GCC owns malls in. What this means is that in such cities, the inhabitants tend to stay outside away from their houses, and retail malls become like an extended part of their living. Promoting consumption that is good for this counter.
TA-wise, it is still considered uptrending, and like as it there is a build-up. I am interested to add onto this counter another one more shot, if it breaks out, so i am staying tune for this.
Global Investment. FA wise, this counter has been giving out dividend consistently for many years. Though they recently declared a dividend warning, I figured it is considered discounted. the price is trading below NAV (x0.75) which gives some room for some margin of safety. the PE is also not too high at 15. As with Investment companies, they dont realize big profits unless they sell assets. but with this generating >8% per annum. looks good for holding long with some interval adding.
TA-wise, the counter has broken the long term down trend and reverrsed. but is currently at a strong resistance. with the XD coming, seems like it will drop, which might be a good time for me to aim for 1 more shot at this counter, when it breaks the bearish countertrend.
Suntec REIT. Sentiments in office rentals are improving, positively impacting SUNTEC reit as it owns some office space. Qualitative wise, I happened to pass by SUNTEC recently during some travel fair. and it seems like there distributed the fair exhibition stalls around the mall's forums. open spaces. I do not know if this was deliberate strategy to lure exhibition traffic to retails areas to boost retail sales.
TA-wise, uptrending counter. not going to add, as there is no buffer.






No comments:
Post a Comment