Foreword
Trying to catch up with my blogging, to keep up the momentum for the year. So that when i am more free, i can review and see how my style have evolved.
Right now, I have reduced my speculative trades significantly due to my work commitments, and am focusing on the capital gain type of entries while i re-start my dividend counter build-up after divesting from Accordia Golf Trust and Venture corp, which used to form the base of my income through dividend.
So right now, Capital Growth and Income assets accumulation when opportunities arises.
Assets (Cash + Equities) Over Time
I thought it was timely for such a plot, since it will help me weigh against my eventual goal, which is financial freedom. So it had to be an overview to income cash and equities.
Explanation
I did not always took such detailed data as it did not dawn upon me how interesting it will be to plot such a graph! My starting funds was used as a baseline so that i can see how fast my assets grow, and probably eventually plot my activity over time, etc. to give myself more insights.
Comments. My asset growth is currently mainly driven by (1) my salary savings, followed by (2) dividends from my investments. I've not really checked what is my capital gains yet, though i think it is currently in the negative! so i am working on it.
Improvements. My aim is to reach 20x my original amount by the age of 45, I am not sure if it is possible, but i am near to 2x. So my broad strategy will be to build-up on my trading-investing competency so that I can maximise my capital-gain for the next 10 year, but at the same time accumulate income assets that forms the buffer for my trading losses.
Next plot should be end of the year (12 Dec 2017 ~ like HDB ask you to check window grill campaign LOL)
Transaction Action
Guocoland. I added more of this counter ($2.20-2.21), 2/3 of its initial position as i sat on a good buffer, and there was a gap up supported with strong volumes. I foresee that likely around 2.39 there will be some sort of consolidation, so i will be alert around that region. for it could be an area to do a 2nd scale-up.
The counter released that they have made much more profits and their assets have been revalued and they will be increasing their dividend from 5c to 7c. This was probably the reason for the recent drive up in price.
Other Counters
My other counters were alright not much, maybe with the exception of Golden Agri... Currently, i am aiming for some counters and i have shared them to my real-life friends.


No comments:
Post a Comment