Saturday, 17 December 2016

[Review] Income asset review 2016 year end)

Foreword
As you can see I hardly post about my income assets. However they are the key indicators of my financial freedom. Retrospectively speaking, I last calculated that I am getting approximately $4k? for dividends for my first year, with 50k vested(8k recent invest) so it works out to close to 8% returns.

Looking into 2017, going to add on 20k more into income assets. Maybe looking at non-reit income counters. I'm thinking if I should actually reinvest my dividends n profits, or put it into my special account to get tax relief and add to my retirement funding. Compounding is definitely great but it seems quite a challenge to sift out good reits these days.

For 2016
income assets:
Allocated Funds: 45% ( No Cap  gain nor loss)
Dividend Yield: 7.77%

Holdings: Accordia Golf Trust; Soilbuild Bizspace reit,Cache Logistics Trust; Venture Corp;

For 2017
Targeting Allocated Funds: 50%
Dividend Yield: maintain 7.5%


Long term: Returns of 30K per annum ( 13% there)

No comments:

Post a Comment