Thoughts
Been a bit busy at work, but things are still manageable. I will try to push through a review of performance, net asset tracking, and probably try to build my wealth generating system as I have placed them in the back burner for sometime. I also realised that me actively trading stocks (even at longer timeframe) is quite attention intensive, so try to diversify a bit.
Transactions
Sabana REIT. Exited. Its priced didn't budge much over the last 50 over days. I rather regain my liquidity.
Sabana REIT. Exited. Its priced didn't budge much over the last 50 over days. I rather regain my liquidity.

Holdings
CSE Global. Interesting counter, as you can see, i held onto this counter because it was near my scale-up limit at expiry, and i was waiting to scale-up on this position (honestly, see here). It did not breakout and i didn't scale up, but instead it tested supports.... and break my "trailing" stop-loss. But maybe because i was busy and also the position was too small to matter. Will look out for a scale-up with some good news on oil these days.<charts revised>

Japfa. I plotted 2 possible way to scale up: i) price breaks 72c resistance and pullback to 72c, enter when it breaks the counter trend; ii) build-up formation before the 72c resistance, enter when breakout.

Happy weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment