Happening out of the stock market, life has been a bit better for me. Managed to secure some job interviews and will prepare for them! I hope this is a turning point in my career. Afterall we spend so much time in the office, it is almost a waste if we do not fulfill our potential in doing meaningful things! Meanwhile, I am holding very small positions of less than 10% of liquid assets on equities because of the volatility lately, better to sit out of it as it will incur a huge amount of uncertainty, though i am not resting on my laurels! Undergoing a review of my shopping list!
Transactions
AEM. Exited totally. as it broke my SL, so just exit first wait for next setup

UMS. I entered when i actually meant to exit... but anyway just totally exited it when it hit my SL too.

That's all for this week, my other holdings are UOL and RafflesMedical group. see if i have chance to do a weeklyscan. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment